સાચા ગુજરાતીની ખાસિયતો …..
માર્ચ 24, 2015
Posted by on
True and unmistakable characteristics of a true Gujarati:
01. Every autowala, taxiwala, grocerywala is ‘Kaka’.
02. Gujju never go to Office, they go to Hoffis.
03. The first rule of money – never use your own.
04. “Su nava juni” is their version of ‘wassup’?
05. Be it 7am in the morning or past midnite, gathiyas are always
06. They keep an “ELARAM” to wake up in the morning.
07. No party is over without a round of GARBA.
08. They call all types of noodles “Meggi”!
09. When someone asks about a person, Gujju says GENTLEMAN
10. They have a PhD in bargaining by birth.
11. They can speak any language of the world in Gujarati.
12. Gujju don’t have feelings, they have FILLINGS.
13. Jai Shri Krishna = Hello and Good Bye.
14. All their conversations begin with kem chhe, maja ma ne, and
end with: “Koyi saaru investment batavo ne…”
15. Gujju shout their guts out on international calls, thinking they
can hear them better that way.
16. Swimming is not for them – They call it ‘chhab-chhabia’.
17. For them Electricity never goes – only Light does.
18. Gujju don’t call people, they COAL them.
19. Sensex interests more than anything.
20. Chhas is their Beer.
21. They are everywhere, all over the globe – deal with it.
22. Gujju go to movie HOLE and take outside SNAKES for
23. Mount Abu is their Switzerland.
24. If a Gujju starts Koffee with Karan, he would name it “Chhas
25. A true Gujju looks forward to eat Thai, Mexican, Italian,
Chinese, chaat and Undhiyu at the cousin’s wedding.
26. At least 50% of the contacts in the phone book end with the
27. Being Punjabi means more chapati, less rice; being Mallu
means less chapati, more rice. Being Gujju – just eat more yaar, ‘shu
farak pade chhe?’
28. Gujjus believe Narendra Modi is the solution for everything –
from Fashion style to Nation’s progress.
29. Vile Parle and New Jersey feels like home – Apduj chhe.
30. They will spend 1000 rupees for a 10 rupee free gift, free ma
malle, etle maja aavi jai.
31. They eat home made theplas with chhundo and athanu on
business class flight.
32. Gujju can do Garba on any song in the world.
33. Falguni Pathak is Britney Spears for them.
34. After having chaat, bhelpuri, sevpuri, Gujju makes sure they ask
for extra puri and then a discount.
35. Order soup 1 by 2, you get more quantity – be smart.
36. If it is beeg (big), edible and free, go on dude, eat it.
37. Mumbai + Gujarat + London + Amerika = Whole world. Nothing
else exists for them.
38. Everyone is invited to a Gujju home for lunch, and fed like you
have come from the groom’s side.
39. If all of a sudden you hear a dhoom machale ringtone or a loud
scream or a loud chit chat amongst a group, immediately assume
that you are amidst Gujjus.
40. Hindi humko ‘jara bhi nahi faata hai’.
41. Age 15 or 50, your parents will always refer to you as their ‘baby’
42. KEDBURY is the generic name for chocolate.
43. Gujju take the constitution very seriously, everyone is called
Bhai and Ben.
44. If you do not go for Navratri, you didn’t exist.
45. All own Reliance collectively.
46. Dandiya is their Prom.
47. You pack according to a 5N/6D holiday when going for a one day
48. Time spent at a party – Dancing (10 minutes) Chitchat (10
minutes) Dinner (100 minutes)
49. Gujju get tired after walk of 15 minutes and play dandia for 5
આભાર …Mr. Ramesh Patel ,Richmond, TX- from e-mail